Department: YCMOU, Study Centre Vision And Mission :
- YCMOU mission is to become a mass University to facilitate ‘education for all’
- To attain this YCMOU intends to use open and flexi-learning approaches,local language and information & Communication Technology.
- To fulfill community’s academic aspirations,needs and pursuits in various streams of liberal,technical and professional Education.
|1||Prin. Dr. Koti S.V||Center Incharge||English|
|2||Shri. Patil P.V||Coordinator||Marathi|
|3||Prin. Dr. Shah S.K||Counselor||Finance|
|4||Dr. Chavan C.S||Counselor||History|
|5||Dr. Shastri M.P||Counselor||Journalism|
|6||Dr. Neela S.J||Counselor||Political Science|
|7||Dr. Shinde A.S||Counselor||Geography|
|8||Dr. Gajdhane B.S||Counselor||History|
|9||Shri. Rawal R.Y||Counselor||Office Management|
|10||Shri. Kasture A.S||Counselor||Managerial Economics|
|11||Shri. Kasture C.P||Counselor||Marathi|
|12||Shri. Kasture J.B||Counselor||Mathematics|
|13||Shri. Koli M.B||Counselor||Hindi|
|14||Shri. Wakale R.A||Counselor||English|
|15||Shri. Waghmode V.V||Counselor||Political Science|
|16||Shri. More R.S||Counselor||Economics|
|17||Shri. Kulkarni S.S||Counselor||Sociology|
|18||Shri. Bajaj P.B||Counselor||Finance|
|19||Dr. Gavali R.S||Counselor||Marketing Research|
|20||Shri. Kasturkar S.P||Counselor||Business Environment|
|21||Shri Chvan D.P||Counselor||Economics|
|22||Dr. Miss. Kshirasagar R.Y||Counselor||Marketing Services|
|23||Dr. Miss Kadadi S.V||Counselor||Marketing Management|
|24||Dr. Miss Godbole S.D||Counselor||Human Resources|
|25||Mrs. Kurle P. V||Counselor||Human Resources Development|
|26||Shri. Kothadiya A.S||Counselor||Finance|
|27||Miss Mushan Vaishanvi||Counselor||Commerce|
- Student Profile: The students seeking admission to the Department come from different language families, viz. Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, Hindi etc. Most of the students hail from lower middle class or weaker sections of the society. A majority of the students have average entry-level competencies. The Open University allows opportunities of education to the class, which is deprived of the advantage of education.
- Learning Resources: The study material developed by YCMOU, Nashik is distributed among the students. The Centre makes use of ACDs and VCDs provided by the University for facilitating teaching process. The Centre shares the Central Library of the College for other learning resources.
- Modern Teaching Methods: Use of LCD, OHP and Field Visits
- Teacher’s Participation in academic and personal counseling: The counseling for the students is done on every Sunday through the teachers.
- Faculty Development Programmes (Past Two Years): N.A.
- Participation/Contribution of teachers to teaching, consultancy and research: NIL
- Collaborations (Past Two Years): NIL
- Research Areas, Ongoing Projects & Noteworthy Publications (Past Two Years):
- Placement Record of Past Students: The teachers informally guide the students in employment opportunities.
- Plan of Action for Next Five Years: A) Initiating New Courses: B.Lib., M.Lib., and M.J.& M.C.